Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Hate Ear Infections

This weekend I got the first ear infections I have ever had. I also got the second too. Yep I had an ear infection in each ear and on top of that I also caught a cold, causing me congestion, a fever, and a sore throat. So my weekend was pretty terrible. The worst part was the throbbing pain in my head that resulted from my inner ear infections, which kept me from being able to concentrate and do homework (the silver lining in all of this). Being so sick caused me to miss school Monday and now I have to do what I hate most about LASA...make-up work. Make-up work sucks at LASA because when you miss one day on a block day schedule, you have to make up all that work and do the work for the day you get back. If you don't make that work up immediately you can end up a week or two behind schedule and I do not need that right before finals. Hopefully, I will be able to finish all that work, but if not, I'll be stuck with another long weekend.

-jag13 

No comments:

Post a Comment