Tuesday, February 15, 2011

16th Reflection

During the week we worked on starting chapter five in Python, going over if, else, and if else statements. The logic behind the labs was simple enough, but one mistake I made was not using the pre-made Python files, and instead created my own new without knowing any better. The big difference was that the pre-made code already had the main function and required you only to fill in missing pieces of code. The problem I had run into in my own program was that I had not been properly assigning the value input into the program to the variable used in the function. That was because I had asked the user to input a number, but had not assigned that value to the variable, like this x = input("Enter a number:"). Hopefully I can remember to use the Python files given so that I don't make things more difficult than they actually are.

-jag13

No comments:

Post a Comment