Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm not sick, I'm just sick sick

This past weekend I was finally getting some recovery time from the cold I began to catch after our snow/ice  day here in Texas. I had to attend school any way because of the tests I had during the week and the monstrous amount of make-up work I would have to complete because the end of the six weeks is coming near. Finally, reaching the end of the week was a major relief and I was able to sleep in and relax at home after a long, stressful week. During my time indoors I came across a You Tube video of a man who was placed in quarantine for a short time after contracting an illness on vacation. In the video the man raps about he isn't sick, as in "that trick was sick", but that he is really sick sick. Being stuck inside for only two days I could only somewhat understand his situation and luckily I started feeling well again.  Even better is the fact that the next two school weeks are only four days each due to the four day weekend we have between the two. Hopefully this weekend I can due more than rest in bed and actually go outside to enjoy the warmer weather.

-jag13

No comments:

Post a Comment