Sunday, October 17, 2010

Red and Green

This past Friday, instead of staying home to play video games and watch TV, I decided to go to the mall with my mom to watch the new movie "Red". The movie is about Retired Extremely Dangerous CIA agents with stars like Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman. Being a teenager I wasn't totally into the idea of watching a movie with a bunch of old stars, but I found the movie very funny, and possibly even more hilarious was an old man in the front row laughing at every funny moment. After the movie, my mom wanted to go to Hot Topic, a store with mostly dark, Gothic clothing, to find my sister a deadmau5 shirt. I was reluctant to go because I typically don't like anything from there, but as we made our in I found myself surprised. I had been partially correct about the store, but they had a section I didn't expect to find there-a superhero section. They had Superman and Batman shirts, but the one that I liked was the Green Lantern shirt they had. I will have to go other places to finish piecing together the outfit, but that section is were I found what I will dress for Halloween at school this year.

-jag13

No comments:

Post a Comment